Blessed Virgin, Unconsumed,
I long to enter the Overshadowing Fire,
The Flame which burns more brightly than the Seraphim.
Be with me, I pray,
As you were with the Church at Pentecost,
That by your prayers and intercessions
I may be made a holocaust
On the altar of Him who burns with love for us.
- On Loves Ordered & Disordered
- The Catholic Requirement to Rest on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
- Hymn to the Virgin – Benjamin Britten
- Praying to the Saints IS Praying to Christ
- Concerns about “Authentic Masculinity”
- NFP Misconception #1: Letting God Decide
- Do Protestants Believe in the Infallibility of the Church?
- Quodvultdeus of Carthage on the Woman of the Apocalypse
- Most Highly Favoured Lady, Gloria!
- The Difference Between Infallibility & Inspiration