Modern secularism is the enemy of love, not because it undermines love by opposition to chastity, but because — surrounded by opulence — it does not see its radical poverty, and consequently cannot imagine the joy of obedience.
- On Loves Ordered & Disordered
- The Catholic Requirement to Rest on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
- Hymn to the Virgin – Benjamin Britten
- Praying to the Saints IS Praying to Christ
- Concerns about “Authentic Masculinity”
- NFP Misconception #1: Letting God Decide
- Do Protestants Believe in the Infallibility of the Church?
- Quodvultdeus of Carthage on the Woman of the Apocalypse
- Most Highly Favoured Lady, Gloria!
- The Difference Between Infallibility & Inspiration