Supposing that the Catholic and Orthodox churches were able to settle their differences. Who on the Orthodox side would be able to say “Yes, our differences are settled, and we and Rome are now in communion?”
- On Loves Ordered & Disordered
- The Catholic Requirement to Rest on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
- Hymn to the Virgin – Benjamin Britten
- Praying to the Saints IS Praying to Christ
- Concerns about “Authentic Masculinity”
- NFP Misconception #1: Letting God Decide
- Do Protestants Believe in the Infallibility of the Church?
- Quodvultdeus of Carthage on the Woman of the Apocalypse
- Most Highly Favoured Lady, Gloria!
- The Difference Between Infallibility & Inspiration