A society that breeds suicide is one that has neglected to foster certain traditional Christian attitudes: acceptance of suffering, mercy towards oneself, one’s inadequacy, one’s mediocrity, an appreciation of life. Young people have not been taught why they are on earth and what they are to do with their existence.
– Xavier Tilliette
- On Loves Ordered & Disordered
- The Catholic Requirement to Rest on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
- Hymn to the Virgin – Benjamin Britten
- Praying to the Saints IS Praying to Christ
- Concerns about “Authentic Masculinity”
- NFP Misconception #1: Letting God Decide
- Do Protestants Believe in the Infallibility of the Church?
- Quodvultdeus of Carthage on the Woman of the Apocalypse
- Most Highly Favoured Lady, Gloria!
- The Difference Between Infallibility & Inspiration