I am now a proud new subscriber to Communio, a journal of Catholic theology founded by Hans Urs von Balthasar, Henri de Lubac, and Joseph Ratzinger in 1972. My first issues came in just a few days ago, and I am looking forward to reading them.
- On Loves Ordered & Disordered
- The Catholic Requirement to Rest on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation
- Hymn to the Virgin – Benjamin Britten
- Praying to the Saints IS Praying to Christ
- Concerns about “Authentic Masculinity”
- NFP Misconception #1: Letting God Decide
- Do Protestants Believe in the Infallibility of the Church?
- Quodvultdeus of Carthage on the Woman of the Apocalypse
- Most Highly Favoured Lady, Gloria!
- The Difference Between Infallibility & Inspiration